A vibrant blue artisan made Sterling Silver Quartz pendant necklace featuring a mix of translucent Apatite and blue Aquamarine.
The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and refers to its sparkling ocean-like colour. In ancient lore, Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection
An official birthstone of the month of March, it evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea.
- Freya Branwyn exclusive necklace
- Natural Quartz pendant stone
- Artisan tied Aquamarine and Apatite beading
- Sterling Silver beads and connector
- Opera length necklace 90cm/35.5in (excluding pendant)