In ancient Egypt, the gemstone Topaz was revered to have mystical powers beset upon it by the sun god Ra. It is this mystical history where this beautiful blue bracelet has gained its name.
This bracelet weaves together sodalite stones, picture stones, labradorite stones and white turquoise. It is a bracelet fit for a Pharaoh that believes in nature's magic.
Enriched in a culture that honours the gods, this is a boho style bracelet that truly evokes a nomadic lifestyle.
- Blue Kyanite stone centre pendant
- Grade A Brazilian Sodalite, Jasper, White Turquoise and Labradorite stone beads
- Adjustable sizing with three closures to suit most wrists (6.25-7.75 inches)
- Signature Freya Branwyn easy to use clasp
- Durable leather-free wax cord
- Wraps around your wrist 5 times
Have a question? See our FAQ page or Contact Us.
SHIPPING INFORMATION (rates available here)
US shipping: 3-5 days
International shipping 7-10 days
We offer a 100% return and money back guarantee. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help, as we are passionate about making sure you are completely satisfied with your Freya Branwyn experience ♡