Order in the next for priority dispatch today.
In ancient Egypt, the gemstone Topaz was revered to have mystical powers beset upon it by the sun god Ra.
It is this mystical history of Topaz where this beautiful blue bracelet has gained its name.
This bracelet weaves together sodalite stones, picture stones, labradorite stones and white turquoise. It is a bracelet fit for a Pharaoh that believes in nature's magic.
Enriched in a culture that honours the gods, this is a boho style bracelet that truly evokes a nomadic lifestyle.
- Blue Kyanite stone centre pendant
- Grade A Brazilian Sodalite, Jasper, White Turquoise and Labradorite stone beads
- Adjustable sizing with three closures to suit most wrists (6.25-7.75 inches)
- Signature Freya Branwyn easy use clasp
- Durable leather-free wax cord
- Wraps around your wrist 5 times
Have a question? See our FAQ page or Contact Us.
- We offer a 30 day 100% return and money back guarantee
- All items are dispatched within 24hrs
- Fast and reliable shipping